The death of (the) Sun [original in Greek]

 


«The death of (the) Sun»

gray.

all around me, fog. and humidity.

i breathe. with difficulty.

my eyes closed. lids locked.

barefoot on cement.

i feel the rain. a cold stoning.

in front of me, cliff, and behind me, nothing.

only cement.

hands that shake. i look at them

and they tremble more violently.

i sense the emptiness.

front. back. everywhere.

bend. brake. lie still.

inhale. cold.

exhale. cement.

sorrow. the north wind’s in sorrow for the meltemi.

the darkness for the light.

the fog for the sun.

and me? for my Sun.

the fog engulfed the sun.

Lethe chocked my Hélios.

love. hate. win. sorrow.

Agape. Eris. Nike. Thrinos.

scarlet silk. the sword of a gladiator.

laurel wreath. crystal tear.

the winner crying. the defeated in peace.

he loved him. he loved him too.

a life for a life.

but now neither of them exists.

the one taken by Thanatos.

the other killed by Thrinos.

-Neni Kappa (26/1/21)




Σχόλια

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις